Subscribe:

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

It's a 10 miracle hair mask!






Hello beautiful people!! I know it's been a while since I posted anything and today I'm actually going to be talking about an amazing hair product!! For some time now I've been searching for something to help restore my hair and keep it looking shiny, as well as healthy between salon visits.  I like my hair long, but my hair is naturally very thin and straight.  I try to do my best to take good care of it, but have been dying it for years and there have been times where I didn't do my best maintaining it.  I always feel like my ends get very dry and damaged from bleaching or using heat tools.  One day while attending makeup school someone suggested I try It's a 10 miracle hair mask.  I made note of it and decided I would look into it at some point.  I happen to come across it at the pharmacy later that week and realized it was a little pricey for my liking, so kept walking.  Well long story short, I tried other things and didn't quite get the results I wanted.  I finally gave in and bought the mask at Target for about $29.99.  I followed the instructions which stated to use after shampooing and leaving in hair from anywhere between 1-15 mins depending on how damaged your hair is ( I left mine in for about 5 mins before rinsing).  This product claims to do 10 things:

  1. De tangles
  2. Restores moisture balance
  3. Instantly restores elasticity
  4. Softens
  5. Smooths
  6. Imparts luminous shine
  7. Enhances natural body
  8. Nourishes
  9. De Frizzes
  10. Improves color vibrancy
I did spray a little heat protectant in my hair before styling and then just used a round brush to blow dry.  My hair felt so nice when I was done, it didn't feel like there was any lingering residue but just soft and healthy looking.  I strongly recommend this product if you want to restore and give life back to your hair.  I always feel like my hair looks wonderful once I leave my hairdresser but once it's in my hand I can't seem to keep it up.  Now with this product I might just be able to keep it looking fab!! Let me know what you guys think and if you have tried this product...thanks!!!

1 comments:

  1. How Lemeridian funding service  grant me a loan!!!

    Hello everyone, I'm Lea Paige Matteo from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to lemeridian funding service for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, I was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, I was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to Le_meridian funding service and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 48hrs just like my friend Lisa, I was also granted a loan of $216,000.00 So my advise to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 1.9% and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact Le_meridian funding service. Besides, he doesn't know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, I'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or lfdsloans@outlook.com} or Text through Whatsapp +1-989 394 3740.

    ReplyDelete