Subscribe:

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Amazing face primer from Mac!





Hello beautiful people!!  Well as some of you guys may know (if you saw my pic I posted on FB and IG yesterday)  I recently went to Mac and bought some new goodies! I did buy quite a few things, but wanted to talk about the product that stood out the most and made a huge difference in my makeup routine.  The name of the product is Mac Prep + Prime Natural Radiance which is a primer you use before you apply foundation and even right over your moisturizer.  This amazing product feels silky and delicate when smoothed evenly all over face.  It contains an abundance of natural ingredients made to hydrate the skin while prepping it for foundation or powder.  It also helps to control breakthrough oil that appears on your face as day progresses, yet keeps it smooth, protected and calm for a natural radiant look.  This product is a little pricy at $40 however contains 50ML of product and comes with a pump.  Mac does state that this product is suitable for all skins, but especially effectove on deeper skin tones.  I will say for me, by the end of the day my makeup still looked fresh and dewy without looking oily and blotchy.  Let me know if you guys have tried this, will try it, and/or your experience with it!! Hope this helps!






2 comments: