Subscribe:

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Mac Mineralize Skinfinish



Hello beautiful people!!  I wanted to talk to you guys about a recent purchase i've made and how much I love it!!  I bought a mineralize skin finish from Mac in the color soft and gentle.  When I opened the compact I first noticed how beautiful the color was to highlight areas of the face.  It had a metallic lustre and when swatched on my skin felt like smooth velvet.  This product gave me an instant natural frosty glow when applied to the cheekbones, browbone and gave me a subtle pop on the eyelid, which would work well for a natural look.  This product in my opinion really delievers and just makes you look like you are naturally radiating when worn correctly.  This product can be bought at any Mac store or online for $30.  Let me know if you guys have tried this and what you think!!  **below is a picture with this product as a highlight on my cheekbones!!



2 comments:

  1. I ordered it a few days ago, can't wait to get it. I'm glad u like it, BC that means I will too! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jill!! Ohh good glad you ordered it. It feels sooo nice on the skin...can't wait for you to try it let me know when you get it!!!

    ReplyDelete