Subscribe:

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Physcians Formula Shimmer Strips Blush

 
 
 
Hello beautiful people!! Today i'm going to talk about the physicians formula shimmer strips blush because it is my daily go to blush and even the blush I grab for special occassions.  I get compliments on this blush all the time and people always question what I have on my cheeks.  This blush is so great because it already has the shimmer in it to highlight the cheekbones and give you some demension along with its rosy color. The color I use is called Rosy Glow and consists of 5 different colors starting with a deep pink to a soft shimmery white.  I tend to sweep the brush in all 5 colors and blend over apples of my check up in a diagonal motion along check bone.  This product can be found at your local drugstore (I go to CVS) where it costs about $11.99, which is better than spending tons of money on higher end blushes/highlighters if that's not in your budget.  The extra bonus you can get with this product is using it for a splash of color on your eye lids/brow bone for a quick easy look.  Below I have included a picture of the product and a picture of myself with the product on my cheeks and even on my eyes so you can get an idea of what it looks like!  Let me know what you think and how you feel about this product if you've already experimented with it! thanks!!
 
 
*****Sorry guys to bring such sad news but I do believe that they stopped selling this product in stores, if someone finds it please let me know.   However, you can still find this product on amazon.com and drugstore.com.  I'm sure there are other places online you can find it and even cheaper!! Sorry guys didn't know it was not in stores when I posted this :(
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments: