Subscribe:

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Anastasia Brow Wiz



So since high school i've managed to have the thinnest most non-arched eyebrows :(  I am in love with thick and defined shaped brows and would do just about anything to achieve them.  With that said, my long and grueling search began for the the holy grail.  My journey started at the basic places such as, CVS, Walgreens, Wal-mart and so on.  I found products that worked and I was pleased with but I knew that I wasn't truly satisfied.  Then one day I came across Anastasia's products at Sephora, which the manager told me was an excellent line known specifically for brows.  He insisted it had a great stay put formula that was long lasting and natural looking.  I must say at first I was on the fence considering it was $20 for one, but decided to bite the bullet and make the purchase.  The next day I gave the ol' brow wiz a try and to my surprise I was HOOKED.  This product was so good it lasted through an 8.5 hr day of work and a serious workout session at the gym.  I currently use this product everyday and swear by it for my brides.  The most common colors I use are medium ash and brunette.  So....the next time your looking at your thin, sad looking eyebrows in the mirror, think of this post and RUN to buy the Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil you will NOT be disappointed.

BEFORE

AFTER

0 comments:

Post a Comment