Subscribe:

Friday, February 8, 2013

Jordana Lip Liners


Hello beautiful people!!!  Today I will be talking LIPS...as some of you may know I LOVE to play with lipstick colors and to try new looks.  Most of the time when using a lipstick I will pair it with a complementing lipliner just because I love the clean shape it gives my lips and it helps to keep the lipstick neatly in the borders of my lips.  Well...one day I learned about a company named Jordana (found at Walgreens) that sells retractable lip liners for an amazing price of $1.99.  I saw really great reviews and figured I would surely give them a whirl even though I wasn't totally convinced.  So, the night before an event I decided to stop by Walgreens and pick some up.  I got home and opened up the colors I bought to give them a try and to my surprise they were actually really good quality!  They had a really wonderful sillky smooth formula which glided on the lips like a dream.  All the colors I bought seemed highly pigmented and then once dry appeared to be semi-matte finish.  The other pro to owning these lip liners is the staying power, which will last for most of the day!  There are more colors I have not purchased yet, however I do plan to do so my next trip to Walgreens.  The colors I currently own are:  Plush Plum, Silver Lilac, Tawny, & Baby Berry.  Below there is a picture of what the liners look like and another of a look I did using one of the colors...enjoy!! Please comment if you've tried these and how your experience was with them!!

 
 
In this photo my lips are lined with the color Baby Berry... lipstick is a mixture of Mac Viva Glam 2 and Revlon Color Stay (ultimate suede) in 025 Socialite!
 

1 comments:

  1. I have been using Jordana lip liner for years...have gotten a few of my gfs on it. I love the coco loco and the terra kiss one. :)

    ReplyDelete